Sunday, August 19, 2007

real meaning of loneliness and missing some1

life will always teach you new lessons day by day,
its you who will learn new things on every step,
no one will be there to support you,
unless and until you will take the courage of stand by urself,
small small hapiness can be celebrated in a great way,
if you have that much of confidence and trust in urself
everything will be at its own place.

You never know what you had until it is yours no longer,
And does absence make the heart grow fonder?
I am not certain,I am unaware,All I know is that you are not here.
If I died today, I will have no faith in the life there after.
Hell and heaven shall not be proven until I died.
The only hell I know is feeling alone,and my only heaven is being at your side.
Now, here I sit and think about past, present, and future,
about events that has, is, and will occur.
At this point,the only thought that stands true,
simply put is,
I am missing you..............

1 comment:

Deepak Chourasiya said...

Good one... like like likes :)